Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Photos

For those of you interested, I've started a photo site. It's not too impressive so far, but I've uploaded a few photos of the last time I was in Inuyama, and a couple other random shots, just to tide you over.

In other news, I've just received word that the Nagoya Players English-language acting troupe will be presenting "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" this November! For all of you not in the know, R&GaD is one of my favorite plays, combining Shakespeare and dry, witty humor.

Who's psyched? This guy!

Rosencrantz: Do you think Death could possibly be a boat?
Guildenstern: No, no, no... Death is "not." Death isn't. Take my meaning? Death is the ultimate negative. Not-being. You can't not be on a boat.
Rosencrantz: I've frequently not been on boats.
Guildenstern: No, no... What you've been is not on boats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home