Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bad News and...more bad news

According to the Twelve o'clock news, it was 29.7 degrees C at noon, with 63% humidity. At that temperature, the humidity feels like a truck hitting you very, very slowly. You don't walk so much as swim.

Also, not long after I finished the last blog entry, my hard drive fried. Luckily I have all my photos backed up, but my writing and about 11 gigs of music, all the CDs I couldn't fit into a suitcase to bring with me, yeah, they're all hiding somewhere in digital oblivion. At least I have SOME CDs still; and Iain says he might know a way to fix the hard drive. I hope I hope I hope I hope.

Bah.


thom in frickin' japan

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate computers.

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home