Friday, July 08, 2005

Trip to Nagoya Port

Hey all,

Here's some pictures from my trip to Nagoya Port on Wednesday. It was an absolutely beautiful day, high around 83 and sunny - the perfect summer "weekend" day! I had a blast, and can't wait to start traveling around Japan some more! Next stop(s): Gifu City and Nagoya Castle. Let the day-tripping commence!

Blessings,
Thom

See? I told you it was nice here! This one's for my Dad.

The Golden Dolphins - the symbols of Nagoya.


The first time I'd seen the Pacific (kinda) since I was about 12.


A view of the park, with the Italian Village tower in the background.


The Villagio Italia, or "Italian Village" as the Japanese call it, in Nagoyako.


Another shot of Italian Village. No, it's not Pisa; I just can't stand up straight.


Anne, if the boys ever end up sailing out this way, at least know that they can buy any sailing equipment they might need.


The QQ, my home-away-from-home-away-from-home. ("Kyu kyu" is 99 in Japanese; the QQ is the 99 yen store and has lots of goodies, food, drinks, etc. for very, very cheap. The phrase "Dinner is served" is often compliments of QQ.)


Thanks for checking out my trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home