Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Crunch Time

Well folks, it's about that time again; I'm down below 36 hours, and I think the coffee-maker is going to be running non-stop for all 36 of those hours.

Here's a brief overview of recent events, before I lose internet connection later today:

I spent Thursday and Friday in lovely downtown Chicago, where I was getting my worker's visa from the Japanese consulate. The process was remarkably smooth! I also got to spend time at the Art Institute of Chicago, which was amazing!

My house is mostly packed (mostly), and I'm moving things to various points for storage (thanks Anne and Eric!). Please pray that I get all the clean-up packing done and get some sleep tonight.

I've finally received my webcam in the mail, so hopefully some of you will actually be able to "see" me while I'm abroad. For those of you who can't, I'll be purchasing a digital camera (hopefully today), and taking copious amounts of pictures; which I will then upload and make viewable to my adoring public.

Well, back to work...

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home